Some relaxation in booking for season 2022-23
- Name change is allowed before 45 days prior to departure subject to mail received directly from any of the booked guests with proper reason and who is definitely travelling. Two times name change is allowed for season 2022-23, if requested directly by the guests to IRCTC (maharajas[at]irctc[dot]com)
- Date change is allowed before 45 days prior to departure subject to availability and mail received from the guests (direct booking). The difference arising in change of itinerary to be collected or refunded back accordingly. Two times date change is allowed for season 2022-23. If guest goes for date change and further change of mind due to panic condition and want full refund, IRCTC will process full refund, if cancelled 45 days prior to the departure.
- Name change or date change will be allowed subject to submission of passports copy and full payment before 45 days prior to the departure (original booking).
- Rest all the terms and conditions as per the policy.
- The above relaxation is valid for season 2022-23.
- Management reserves its right to call back the offers and relaxation terms at any moment.